This is the highest percentage since 2007 – before the housing crisis. Those surveyed pointed out five major reasons why they believe homeownership is a good financial decision:
1. Homeownership means the money you spend on housing builds your equity instead of your landlord.
2. Homeownership creates the opportunity to own your home by the time you retire.
3. Homeownership builds long term investment wealth and increases net worth.
4. Homeownership stabilizes your monthly home payment.
5. Homeownership allows for various deductions on federal, state, and local income taxes.
Majority of Americans revealed that they strongly agree that homeownership helps create safe, secure, and stable environments.
Yes, Raiders will save money with the Nevada tax structure. But, WOW, Mark Davis has to pay $378 million over 10 years says ESPN. However, compared to $645,000,000 for the relocations of the Rams and the Chargers, Davis has a good deal. And the Rams and the Chargers will pay the Raiders a portion of the relocation fee.
Just to review:
$750,000,000 Clark County public money
$650,000,000 Bank Of America loan
Stadium Completion: 2020
Undetermined 2019 Schedule – California lease expires in 2019
Information gathered form Michael Gehlken articles. Gehlken can be reached at email@example.com. Follow @GehlkenNFL on Twitter. More Raiders: Follow all of our Oakland Raiders-to-Las Vegas coverage online at reviewjournal.com/Raiders and @NFLinVegas on Twitter.